Contact us to BUY or SELL LAND. Waterfowl hunting land development and consulting.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TOUR OUR WATERFOWL-WETLAND DEMONSTRATION AREA NEAR HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA. Call 256-684-3407
Waterfowl Resources Management Division
The Waterfowl Resources Management Division provides consulting, program development, and continued management of waterfowl wintering habitats. Our objective is to enhance the number and variety of waterfowl on our client’s property through implementation of proper and up-to-date habitat management techniques.
Our assessment and planning process:
- Conduct an on-site evaluation of the property
- Analyze the water sources, existing advantages and problems (topography, soil, plants, general location)
- Create overview maps of the property illustrating suggested alterations, if needed
- Design water control structures
- Develop planting schedules, if needed (crop type, where, when)
- Develop herbicide schedule where needed
- Prepare cost estimates.
Our implementation process:
- Coordinate overall development schedule with property owner
- Provide necessary equipment
- Supervise alteration and planting
- Continue on-site evaluations and make modifications, if necessary
- Provide schedules for water control, future planting, future development, and continuing habitat management
- Develop multiple use programs, where appropriate.
We have demonstrated experience developing waterfowl hunting projects of various types including open field, open ponds, flooded green timber, coastal marsh, marshy field, beaver ponds, and combinations of these.
$100.00 per hour for field and office work.. Minimum $5,000.00. Plus any travel and lodging expenses.
Further information and references available upon request.
Address inquiries to:
- Berry Land Company, LLC
- Waterfowl Resources Management Division
- Attn: Bruce Berry
- 234 Tremble Creek road
- New Hope, AL 35760